Automated Testing using CBTA in Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite with Live Demo
SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2 provides the capabilities needed to support the Testing lifecycle, for both new implementations and for changes after go-live. It seamlessly integrates SAP Solution Manager Process Management, Solution Documentation, ChaRM and ITSM.
To reduce the testing effort requiring business support, SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite includes a Component-Based Test Automation (CBTA) tool that allows business analysts to leverage the test creation wizard to create test scripts. This workshop will show you how you can use CBTA to:
- Create test scripts
- Run BPCA analysis to compare releases, support packs and enhancement packs during regression testing
- Identify test script impacted by the changes and identify scope from regression tests
- Significantly reduce business effort needed with risk based testing
- Help business users create automated test scripts which are component based and are easy to create and repair
- Learn how Test Suite can be used for SAP, non-SAP and hybrid solutions without any third party applications
Considerations for Upgrading to 7.2
If you are still on Solution Manager 7.1, we will also explain why maintenance for Solution Manager 7.1 ends at the end of 2017. As such, there are some things to keep in mind when planning your upgrade activities.
- Larry Wilson
Senior SAP ALM Consultant and Test Services Lead