SAP Test Suite 7.2: The default functional Test Solution for all SAP customers
SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2 provides the capabilities needed to support the Testing lifecycle, for both new implementations and for changes after go-live.
Test Suite 7.2 has been updated and is now a full-blown application for manual and automated Testing. Watch this webinar workshop to learn the new changes in SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2.
This workshop will cover topics that will allow your team to:
- The ins-and-outs of SAP Test Suite 7.2 for both manual and automated testing as well as Change Impact Analysis.
- “Single Source of Truth” for all test information located in one central SAP Solution Manager system.
- Reduce overall project time-lines, testing effort and risk related to deploying Support Packs and Enhancement Packs.
- Optimize testing cycles that are more efficient and easier to sustain with less risk and reduced costs.
- Pain points in SAP 7.1 have been reduced in 7.2 providing the architecture, structure and user experience needed for efficient test process management and execution.
- Support for SAP S/4Hana On-Premise and on the Cloud.
- Also supports Non-SAP applications, On-Premise and Cloud.
- Remove the need for complex data replications.
Considerations for Upgrading to 7.2
If you are still on Solution Manager 7.1, we will also explain why maintenance for Solution Manager 7.1 ends at the end of 2017. As such, there are some things to keep in mind when planning your upgrade activities.
- Larry Wilson
Senior SAP ALM Consultant and Test Services Lead