Optimize your S/4HANA deployment using CoreALM Scrum Board and Jira/Azure Connectors
Struggling to maintain your project using Jira or Microsoft Azure DevOps while planning a S/4HANA project? Does your project contain requirements, development, configuration, and testing in both SAP and non-SAP?
CoreALM has worked diligently to provide a connector between Jira, Azure DevOps, and SAP Solution Manager Focused Build to manage your end-to-end delivery of S/4HANA projects. In this workshop, we will walk you through a live demo on how you can leverage SAP Solution Manager Focused Build and CoreALM Scrum Board to deliver any S/4HANA and non-SAP projects using one tool.
In this workshop, CoreALM experts will walk you through a live demo and present:
How SAP Solution Manager Focused Build integrates all aspects of your S/4 HANA project including:
• Integration of SAP Solution Manager Focus Build with Jira and Azure DevOps
• Introduction to CoreALM’s Agile Scrum Board with SAP Focused Build for Jira and Azure DevOps
• Agile and SAP Activate Project Management
• Requirements Gathering and Fit/Gap Analysis Workshops
• Structured Process Design and Process Flow Management
• Integrated Change, Release and Deployment Management
• Optimized Testing Cycles using Test Automation
• Extensive capabilities for PMO scheduling, reporting, and executive dashboarding