Best Practices for managing SAP S4/HANA and Agile projects using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Focused Build
This workshop introduces SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Focused Build and we will provide an overview to this solution with a live demo including best practices on managing S4HANA and agile projects.
SAP Solution Manager Architect and Focused Build Coach
SAP introduced SAP Focused Build on top of SAP Solution Manager as a pre-configured turnkey solution. With a small implementation investment, customers can take advantage of this pre-configured solution and start planning their project rollout. This solution helps with business demand and requirements management, integrated risk management, and has clear-cut collaboration features that allow orchestrating business and IT units as well as global development teams remotely.
SAP Focused Build is based on SAP Activate methodology providing an integrated solution to manage end-to-end requirements-to-deploy processes during projects. Focused Build covers the following areas of Application Lifecycle Management:
- Project Management
- Process Business, Modeling and Requirements Management
- Release, Wave, Sprint, Change Management
- Test Management
Here are some project scenarios that the implementation of SAP Focused Build is highly encouraged:
- Are you planning an innovation project (e.g. SAP S/4HANA implementation)?
- Planning to manage your projects using Agile methodology?
- Will your project require solution validation with the business process owners, probably followed by development or configuration tasks?
- Do you want to use a project tool which supports you in all phases, starting from target business process modeling, through requirement documentation, building, testing, up to the handover of your application to operation?
- Do you want to start soon with your innovation project (2-3 months) or do you even want to start immediately (2-3 weeks) instead of setting up a pre-project with SAP Solution Manager?
- Do you want an easy consumption of licenses and services to get your project set up and running as soon as possible?
If you answered yes to any of the above, SAP highly recommends that you use SAP Focused Build and this workshop will show you the best practices and how you can easily get started.
Request our webinar to learn the Best Practices for managing SAP S4/HANA and Agile projects using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Focused Build!