We'll be at this year's ASUG & SAP Solution Manager Summit!
We are excited to announce that we will be presenting at this year’s annual ASUG & SAP Solution Manager Summit happening during November 5 – 7, 2019 at SAP Headquarters in Newtown, PA!
The only event in North America that provides complete, robust training on the latest advancements with SAP Solution Manager includes three days of education, customer success stories, and networking opportunities. This event is only three weeks away, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from companies and customers just like you.
Some of the highlights from the event include:
- Best Practices for managing S/4HANA and Agile projects using SAP Solution Manager Focused Build
- How to successfully incorporate ALM into your company’s IT plans and business goals
- The latest innovations with SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP08 and SP09
- How Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager can simplify your transition to SAP S/4HANA
- A demonstration of implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP Cloud ALM
- Networking opportunities with SAP customers, experts, and partners
- One-on-one time with speakers and sponsors to ask specific questions
CoreALM will be showcasing it the latest Solution Manager and Focused Build add-on technology at the event, including a review of the services we provide to enhance your SolMan environment.
- SAP Solution Manager breadth of capabilities
- SAP Focused Build – project delivery platform, supports Agile framework, integration to CoreALM Scrum Board
4 Key Value Scenarios and 10 Functional Capabilities
If you are interested in visiting us at the ASUG & Solution Manager Summit in Newtown Square, PA this November 5-7, please let us know. You may also schedule a visit with us using the link below.
The Benefits of Using Azure DevOps Connector for SAP Solution Manager Focused Build
Digital transformation is essential in today's business landscape, and SAP S/4HANA has been a game-changer…
Delivering S/4HANA Transformation Projects with Focused Build Jira Integration and Scrum Board for both SAP and NON-SAP
With many S/4HANA Project delivered, we are sharing our experiences with what has been proven…
What’s new in Solution Manager SPS13
Test Suite Updated - The Comment field is now visible by default in the Test…